Friday, May 29, 2009

THE COURSE of SELF REALIZATION......!!

I am chasing you, though you are within me only! You can't go away, you are a part of me. You eluded every time I tried to touch you. You are so momentary, I lose the very sight of you even with a blink of my eyes! I have been overlooking you ever since I knew you. You're the self of me only and of every other being! You're the self of the selfish and selfless both. You are ones imagination & fidelity and you are the reality!

You are comprised of all and all is comprised of you! You are in everything and everything is in you, you are present everywhere and rest within every soul. You are eternity, you never die and seldom cry! You are a feeling, you are happiness and you only are the emotions, you are sense and you are the sensitivity. You give the gravity to hold the fraternity among all the entity. You are the chastity of a saint and you only are the impurity of a pervert, you are the emptiness and you only are the wholeness. You are the ego and you only are the selfless.

You are the vanity and you only are the humility. You are the invaluable and you only are the saleable. You are the dawn and the dusk of all the days. You are in the crust and in the core, you are in the self of every personality, of even a seemingly lifeless pebble. You are the actuality of a person that is forgotten with time in the way of self-attenuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment